Full Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is FMcM Associates, which has its registered office at 1st Floor, The Mews, 1A Birkenhead Street, London. WC1H 8BA on behalf of National Poetry Day, which has its registered office at Forward Arts Foundation, c/o The Royal Society of Literature, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA.
2. The competition period will start at 9am on 7 July 2016 and end at midnight on 16 September 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. To enter, entrants should email a short (150 – 400 word) overview of their National Poetry Day plans with a photo or video to NPDschools@fmcm.co.uk.
4. Entries must be submitted by a school representative (e.g. teacher / secretary / PTA) but may be composed by pupils.
5. The Competition is open only to schools in the UK.
6. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
7. Each Qualifying School will be entered into a competition to win 6 National Poetry Day posters, 30 “say it with a poem” badges, 3 tote bags, and £50 worth of poetry books.
8. There will be ten winning schools overall.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The Winners will be notified via email no later than 2 September 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. Winners are obliged to cooperate with and participate in post-Competition publicity, where applicable.
13. National Poetry Day shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners in accordance with paragraph 11 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
16. The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative will be offered. All prizes are subject to availability. National Poetry Day reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize becomes unavailable.
17. National Poetry Day’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. You agree that by entering into the Competition, your submission may be used by National Poetry Day for the purpose of conducting this promotion and that National Poetry Day may also disclose your personal information or images to any third party it engages to assist it for the purposes of conducting the Judging.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.